iSmash’s Fenchurch store, based in Fenchurch Place in the constituency of Cities of London and Westminster, is a key store within our growing network of UK repair centres. As with all our other stores, we are proud of our reputation for trusted and high calibre express repair services for smartphones, tablets and computers, as well as stocking a diverse range of of mobile accessories and refurbished handsets.
- To give you peace of mind, all of our repairs come with a 12 month warranty as standard, so in the unlikely event that there is a post-repair issue, just get back in touch.
- Our in-store repair technicians are fully trained and accredited by iSmash to undertake repairs on all leading brands and models, including Apple iPhone 6 repair, Samsung Galaxy S6 repair, as well as others such as HTC, Sony, Nokia, Microsoft and Huawei.
- Not only do we provide expert phone services such iPhone screen repairs or iPhone battery replacements, but we also fix computers and tablets.
- Most repairs are done on the same day, while you wait with us in-store, with the average smartphone repair finished within 30 minutes. We don’t ask for payment when you book - this is organised in-store when you come and see us.
- To give our customers as many options for repair as possible, we offer several alternatives including pre-booked appointments, walk-in appointments, and courier repairs. You can even request a post-in pack to send your device to us securely.
iSmash Canary Fenchurch Place is our dedicated repair service located at London Fenchurch Street Station outside the main entrance.
There is limited Pay-By-Phone parking available at 12 Trinity Square, London EC3N 4AL. Alternatively, the nearest car park is Tower Hill Car Park which is 15 minutes walk away at 50 Lower Thames St, London EC3R 6DT
The nearest bus stops are Fenchurch Street Station (Stop V) and Fenchurch Street Stration (Stop T)
Head to Fenchurch Railway Station. The iSmash store is located directly outside the main entrance on the left hand side.