About our King's Cross St Pancras repair store
St Pancras is at the heart of Central London so it made sense for iSmash to base one of our flagship stores here. iSmash St Pancras, based outside St Pancras station opposite London King’s Cross is conveniently located for commuters and travellers to get your device repaired while you’re waiting for your train. We specialise in a world-class express repair service for smartphones, tablets and computers, plus we sell a variety of mobile accessories and refurbished devices.
- Express, while-you-wait service from our team of on-site expert technicians.
- All our repairs are completed to the highest standards, and also come with a lifetime warranty so you can rest assured that if you do experience any issues post-repair you can get in touch and we’ll be able to help..
- Our in-store technicians are fully trained and certified by iSmash to work with all major manufacturers and devices – we specialise in Apple repairs (including iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus , iPhone 6, iPhone battery replacement, iPad and Apple Watch). As well as this, we offer quality Samsung screen repair (including >Samsung S8 and S9) and we can also fix HTC, OnePlus, Huawei, Nokia and Blackberry devices.
- Our average repair time is just 30 minutes so you can get your repair carried our while you grab a coffee at the station and wait for your train.
- To make things even more convenient, we offer pre-booked appointments, walk-in appointments, as well as the option to securely post your device to us or request a courier service.
iSmash St Pancras is our dedicated repair shop that offers express repairs on smartphones, tablets and computers. Based at St Pancras station (outside the station on the East Exit looking opposite London King's Cross, our store is located just outside the exit from Eurostar departures), we are the premier device and phone repair experts in for central London. We are within walking distance of Camden Town, Kentish Town and Islington.
St Pancras International Car Park is just a couple of minutes walk from the store and is open 24/7 - Click Here
Bus stops at St Pancras International are Stop S, Stop M, Stop A and Stop W.
The nearest station is King's Cross Underground Station that is serviced by the Northern line, Piccadilly Line, Victoria Line, Hammersmith and City & Metropolitan Lines.