When you visit iSmash at Bristol, Broadmead, you aren’t just visiting a shopping centre, you’re experiencing the very centre of the city, with all its vibrancy and culture. Here at iSmash, we’ve done our best to replicate that in the atmosphere in store. Being in the city centre makes it easy for you to pop in and take advantage of our expert smartphone, tablet and computer repair services, or to browse our selection of technically refurbished handsets.
- The professional technicians here at iSmash Bristol will do everything they can to give you the best on-the-spot service, completed while you wait.
- The 12 month warranty that we offer here just goes to show the confidence that we have in the work that our expert technicians can do for you.
- We cover all device repairs, whether your screen in smashed, battery is failing or you dropped it in the sink, and we can fix all devices, including the iPhone 6 repairs, Samsung Galaxy S6 repairs and more.
- We’re the go to place for iPhone repair or Samsung Galaxy repair in Bristol Broadmead, but we’re also experts in Sony, Nokia, Microsoft, HTC and Huawei too.
- The average time for a phone to be repaired by one of our technicians is around 30 minutes, so take the time to look around, or grab yourself some lunch in Bristol.
- Don’t have time to pre-book? No problem, just pop in whilst you’re passing. And if you can’t get to us, why not post us your device by courier, and we’ll post it back as good as new.
iSmash Bristol is our dedicated repair service located at 72, Broadmead Bristol BS1 3DR.
The nearest parking is a The Galleries Car Park located on Newgate, Broadmead, Bristol BS1 3XD
The store can be reached via Union Street on the bus which is serviced by buses 50, 51 and 90.
The nearest train station is Temple Meads, from here you'll need to take either a bus or taxi to reach the store.