Victoria station is one of the most fast paced and lively train stations in London, as well as the second busiest. We’ve made it easy for anyone passing through to pop in to iSmash, Victoria station, and take advantage of our express tech repair team, whether you’ve got an issue with your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Our highly skilled technicians and our expert, on-the-spot service are the core of our business. We want to make your experience as quick and as easy as possible.
- A 12 month warranty is included with all of our device repairs, so we guarantee that our experts will complete their work to the highest possible standard.
- Our expert technicians are certified by iSmash to work with all leading brands and models of devices, including HTC, Sony, Nokia/Microsoft and Huawei, as well as Apple iPhone 6 repair, Samsung Galaxy S6 repair,.
- 30 minutes is usually all it takes to diagnose and fix a problem with a device, so we’re likely to have your repair completed whilst you wait.
- We offer a walk-in service, as well as pre-booked appointments and a courier and post-in repairs service.
iSmash Victoria is our dedicated repair shop that offers express repairs on smartphones, tablets and computers. Our repair shop is located within Victoria Station in the Victoria district of London (Victoria St, London SW1E 5ND).
The nearest available parking is at Victoria Station Car Park located at Eccleston Bridge, London SW1W 9SJ. Alternatively, there is an NCP Car Park 10 minutes walk away at Semley Pl, Victoria, London SW1W 9QL.
Victoria Bus Station is located at the main train station's entrance. Several bus routes operate on this route including the 13, 16, 38, 52, 73, 170 and 507.
Located within Victoria Station itself, our store can be reached via the Victoria Line or Circle and District.