Tech & Phone Repair Shop in Kingston
Kingston upon Thames is a town and borough within the Greater London area, making it a highly convenient location for one of our phone repair stores. iSmash Kingston offers a trusted tech repair service for smartphones, tablets and computers carried out by highly skilled technicians in as little as 30 minutes. The store also stocks a range of smartphone accessories as well as refurbished handsets if you're looking to upgrade your device.
- We offer on-the-spot services undertaken by our expert technicians at each of our locations.
- All our smartphone and tablet repairs come with a lifetime warranty so you can rest assured that the repair will be completed to the highest standards.
- Our in-store technicians are fully trained and certified by iSmash to work with all leading brands and models of devices, including Apple, Samsung, Google OnePlus and Other devices.
- Most repairs are done on the same day, while you wait, with the average smartphone repair completed within 30 minutes.
- We offer pre-booked appointments, walk-in appointments, as well as courier and post-in repairs.
iSmash Kingston is our dedicated repair shop offering express repairs for a range of smartphones, tablets and computers, including samsung and iPhone repairs. Based in the centre of Kingston just south of the main entrance to the Bentall Centre near Memorial Gardens, we are the premier device and phone repair experts in Kingston upon Thames.
By RoadiSmash Kingston is right in the centre of town - easily accessible by car with parking available at Q-Park Eden Walk (Union Street - KT1 1BL): a two minute walk from iSmash Kingston.
By BusKingston bus station (also known Fairfield bus station) is a few minutes walk from iSmash and has many different bus services arriving regularly. Check local timetables for more details.
By TrainiSmash is only a ten minute walk from Kingston Railway Station.
Upon leaving the station entrance, head directly oposite onto Fife Road and vear left onto Clarence St where you need to turn right and then take the first left past Ernest Jones and Carphone Warehouse.