Kingston upon Thames is a major metropolitan centre in the Greater London area, and was the perfect choice for iSmash to open a repair centre to serve the Kingston community. iSmash Kingston offers a trusted tech repair service for smartphones, tablets and computers, plus a wide range of mobile accessories and refurbished handsets. Since we launched in 2013, iSmash has expanded to include locations across London and the south-east, and is now opening stores in other cities around the UK.
- We offer on-the-spot services undertaken by our expert technicians at each of our locations.
- All our smartphone and tablet repairs come with a 12 month warranty so you can rest assured that the repair will be completed to the highest standards.
- Our in-store technicians are fully trained and certified by iSmash to work with all leading brands and models of devices, including Apple iPhone 6 repair, Samsung Galaxy S6 repair, plus a range of models from HTC, Sony, Nokia, Microsoft and Huawei.
- Not only are we one of the leading providers of iPhone repairs and Samsung Galaxy repairs, we also fix tablets and computers.
- Most repairs are done on the same day, while you wait, with the average smartphone repair completed within 30 minutes.
- We offer pre-booked appointments, walk-in appointments, as well as courier and post-in repairs.
iSmash Kingston is our dedicated repair shop that offers express repairs on smartphones, tablets and computers. Based in the centre of Kingston just south of the main entrance to the Bentall Centre near Memorial Gardens, we are the premier device and phone repair experts in Guildford.
By RoadiSmash Kingston is right in the centre of town - easily accessible by car with parking available at Q-Park Eden Walk (Union Street - KT1 1BL): a two minute walk from iSmash Kingston.
By BusKingston bus station (also known Fairfield bus station) is a few minutes walk from iSmash and has many different bus services arriving regularly. Check local timetables for more details.
By TrainiSmash is only a ten minute walk from Kingston Railway Station.
Upon leaving the station entrance, head directly oposite onto Fife Road and vear left onto Clarence St where you need to turn right and then take the first left past Ernest Jones and Carphone Warehouse.