About Our King's Road Store
Our iSmash King’s road site is situated in a beautiful and central location. We're proud to have taken up residency in such an important and influential space, and are happy to offer our expert tech repair services to the people of London. Here, we specialise in offering an expert technical repair service for phones, tablets and computers. We also offer a whole range of refurbished handsets if you're looking for something new.
- Our King’s Road technical professionals are all trained and certified to work across all brands and models, including Apple repairs, Samsung repairs and more.
- We’re so confident in our team on the King’s Road, as we are with all of our sites, that we offer a lifetime warranty with all of our device repairs.
- We’re equipped with the expertise and resources to deal with any phone repairs here are, so if you’re not looking for an Apple repair or Samsung Galaxy repair, we deal with Google, One Plus and Huawei as well.
- Most repairs are completed in 30 minutes, while you wait, so take the chance to explore the King’s Road or grab some lunch.
- You can post your phone in by courier if you’re unable to make it into one of our stores, or you can give us a call and pre-book an appointment. If you’re passing by simply walk in and we’ll see how we can help.
iSmash King's Road is our dedicated tech and phone repair store in Chelsea, London, offering express repairs for smartphones, tablets and computers. We are within walking distance of Sloane Square, Knightsbridge and Battersea Park. Either book an appointment online, walk in or post it to us and we will return it as soon as it is fixed!
The nearest available parking is an LCP Car Park on Sloane Square (Towns End House, 3-7 Walpole St, Chelsea, London SW3 4QP). Alternatively, there is a Cheltenham Terrace Car Park 5 minutes further off Walpole Street. (Under Whitelands House, Cheltenham Terrace, Chelsea, London SW3 4QX).
The nearest bus stop is Markham Street (Stop KB) serviced by buses 11, 19, 22, 211 and 319.
The nearest Station is Sloane Square. Upon leaving the station, take the turning onto the A3217 or King's Road. The iSmash store is approximately 10 minutes walk.