iSmash High Street Kensington specialises in offering a trusted express repair service for smartphones, tablets and computers along with a wide range of mobile accessories and refurbished handsets. Since launching in 2013, iSmash has expanded to include locations across London and the south-east, and is opening new stores in the UK all the time.
- We pride ourselves on offering on-the-spot service powered by our highly skilled technicians on site at each of our locations.
- All our smartphone and tablet repairs come with a 12 month warranty so you can rest assured that the repair will be completed to the highest standards.
- Our in-store technicians are fully trained and certified by iSmash to work with all leading brands and models of devices, including Apple iPhone 6 repair, Samsung Galaxy S6 repair, plus HTC, Sony, Nokia/Microsoft and Huawei.
- Most repairs are done on the same day, while you wait, with the average smartphone repair completed within 30 minutes.
- We offer pre-booked appointments, walk-in appointments, plus courier and post-in repairs.
iSmash High Street Kensington is our dedicated repair service located on Kensington High Street that offers express repairs on smartphones, tablets and computers.
The nearest available parking is an NCP Royal Garden Car Park located at 2 - 24 Kensington High St, Kensington, London W8 4PT, alternatively, there's an Indigo car park located on Hornton Street a short walk from the store.
The nearest bus stop is High Street Kensington (Stop F) adjacent to the tube station and is serviced by buses 9,10,27 and N9.
High Street Kensington Station is the nearest underground station in High Street Kensington. The station is on the Circle line between Gloucester Road and Notting Hill Gate, and the District line between Earl's Court and Notting Hill Gate. It is in Travelcard Zone 1. Kensington Arcade is the entrance to the station.