iSmash High Street Kensington provides an expert repair service for mobile phones, tablets and laptops, as well as a wide selection of mobile accessories and refurbished smartphones. We chose the prestigious Kensington High Street as the location for our store thanks to its reputation as one of the area’s busiest commercial centres, plus being renowned for being one of London’s best shopping streets. It remains one of our key stores as iSmash continues to expand not just throughout London, but across the UK.
- On site, on the day diagnosis and repair by our team of highly skilled technicians.
- Our repairs are accompanied by a 12 month warranty so you can be confident in our work, and any post-repair issues relating to our work will be covered.
- All of our technicians undergo an extensive training course to enable them to work with all leading brands and devices, so they can confidently undertake Apple iPhone 6 repair, Samsung Galaxy S6 repair, plus HTC, Sony, Microsoft, Nokia and Huawei.
- Many of our repairs are completed while you wait, with the average smartphone repair completed within half an hour. Feel free to wait in store or go and enjoy some shopping and come back later to collect your device.
- We offer a range of service options to make your experience as convenient as possible, including pre-booked appointments, walk-in slots, and courier and post-in repairs.
iSmash High Street Kensington is our dedicated repair service located on Kensington High Street that offers express repairs on smartphones, tablets and computers.
The nearest available parking is an NCP Royal Garden Car Park located at 2 - 24 Kensington High St, Kensington, London W8 4PT, alternatively, there's an Indigo car park located on Hornton Street a short walk from the store.
The nearest bus stop is High Street Kensington (Stop F) adjacent to the tube station and is serviced by buses 9,10,27 and N9.
High Street Kensington Station is the nearest underground station in High Street Kensington. The station is on the Circle line between Gloucester Road and Notting Hill Gate, and the District line between Earl's Court and Notting Hill Gate. It is in Travelcard Zone 1. Kensington Arcade is the entrance to the station.