Fleet Street has been an important part of the capital since Roman times, and with businesses having been established here since the Middle Ages, it remains as true as ever today. Fleet St remains synonymous with the British national press and now it is also the home for one of the growing network of iSmash stores. Whatever issue you have with your device, come and see us at iSmash Fleet Street and we’ll be able to help.
- We’re so confident in the skill of our technicians that we offer a 12 month warranty on all device repairs for full peace of mind.
- iSmash train our expert technicians to enable them to work with all top manufacturers and models, including Apple iPhone 6 repair,Samsung Galaxy S6 repair, plus HTC, Sony, Nokia, Microsoft and Huawei.
- We offer a range of solutions for different problems, whether you're in need of an iPhone screen repair, iPhone battery replacement or Samsung Galaxy screen replacement, or any kind of technical service.
- Most work can be completed on the same day, with the majority of repairs finished in under an hour. Take some time to survey the many monuments and statues along Fleet Street while we repair your device and pop back in to collect it.
- We can work with you in many ways to make your experience with iSmash as convenient as easy as possible, with options for pre-booked repairs, walk-in appointments, plus a courier option and post-in repairs.
Our Fleet Street store specialises in repairing smartphones, tablets and computers including iPhone, iPad and Macbook and services the Midtown and City of London area.
The nearest available parking is an NCP Car Park found in The Guild Church of Saint Martin within Ludgate,, 40 Ludgate Hill, London EC4M 7DE.
The nearest bus stop is Fetter lane, which is serviced by the number 4, 11, 15, 23, 26, 76 and 172.
The nearest tube link is Blackriars Station. Head North onto New Bridge Street (A201) and continue until you reach Fleet St where you turn left. iSmash is around 5 minutes walk up Fleet Street.