About our Chiswick repair store
If you’re in or around Chiswick and need to repair your phone, laptop or tablet, then why not come and see us in The Light Box in West London’s leafy Gunnersbury. iSmash Chiswick is the go-to place for tech repair in Chiswick so make sure to get in touch and we’ll be able to help you, whatever your issue.
- The professional technicians here at iSmash Chiswick will do everything possible to give you the best on-the-spot service, carried out within 30 minutes.
- All repairs are backed up by a lifetime warranty so you can be confident in our work and if you do experience any issues once you have your device back, simply get back in touch so we can look into it for you.
- Our in-store technicians undergo extensive iSmash accredited training to enable them to work with all leading device brands and models, including Apple repairs, Samsung repairs plus Google, Oppo, OnePlus and Huawei.
- Most of our repairs are carried out on the same day, with the average repair completed within 30 minutes, so feel free to wait in-store or pop out for a coffee and come back to collect your device afterwards!
- We understand people are busy so offer several different ways of getting your device to us, including pre-booked or walk-in appointments, plus a courier and post-in repair option.
iSmash Chiswick is our dedicated repair shop that offers express repairs for phones, tablets and computers. We are based inside The Lightbox, walk through the main entrance, go left from the cafe all the way down and we are on the right-hand side.
iSmash Chiswick is "Walk-In-Centre" in Gunnersbury, Chiswick. Parking is somewhat restrictive in the area, there is pay-per-meter parking adjacent to the centre on Power Road, alternatively, restrictions are mainly lifted in the local area after 12.00 pm where you can freely park on Brooks Road, Oxford Gardens and Chiswick Village which are a few minutes walk away.
The nearest bus stations are Chiswick Power Road (Stop D) and Oxford Road North (Stop K).
iSmash Chiswick is just a few minutes walk from Gunnersbury Station. Upon leaving the station entrance, turn left onto Chiswick High Road (A315) then turn right onto Power Road after the Clayton Hotel Chiswick. You will find iSmash at the end of the road on the right hand side within a large building complex called the "Lighbox"