iSmash Broadgate Circle specialises in offering a trusted express repair service for smartphones, tablets and computers along with a wide range of mobile accessories and refurbished handsets. Since launching in 2013, iSmash has expanded to include locations across London and the south-east, and is opening new stores in the UK all the time.
- We pride ourselves on offering on-the-spot service powered by our highly skilled technicians on site at each of our locations.
- All our smartphone and tablet repairs come with a 12 month warranty so you can rest assured that the repair will be completed to the highest standards.
- Our in-store technicians are fully trained and certified by iSmash to work with all leading brands and models of devices, including Apple iPhone 6 repair, Samsung Galaxy S6 repair, plus HTC, Sony, Nokia/Microsoft and Huawei.
- We also offer services for a range of tablets and computers, including iPad repair and Macbook repairs.
- Most repairs are done on the same day, while you wait, with the average smartphone repair completed within 30 minutes.
- We offer pre-booked appointments, walk-in appointments, plus courier and post-in repairs.
iSmash Broadgate Circle is our dedicated repair service located within that offices on the 2nd Floor, 1 Broadgate Circle, London EC2M 2QS. This service is by appointment only. Upon arrival, please register at Reception, where you will then be directed to our repair office.
The nearest available parking is an NCP Car Park found in Finsbury Square (EC2A 1AD). Upon exiting the car park, head south down the A501 until you reach South Place on your left hand side. Follow South Place into Eldon Street and into Broadgate Circle.
The nearest Bus Stops are Morgate (Stop A), Morgate Station (Stop N) or Morgate Station (Stop B).
To the west of Broadgate Circle is Moorgate Tube and Train Station which can be reached with the Circle, Hammersmith & City or Metropolitan lines. National Rail services on the Northern City Line use platforms 9 and 10, which are terminal platforms. Train services run via the East Coast Main Line to Welwyn Garden City, and to Hertford North, Stevenage.