Being a Sales Assistant at iSmash requires a diverse set of skills. Our stores are fast-paced and very dynamic, which poses plenty of challenges. Your role as Sales Assistant will be critical to ensure efficiency in the scheduling of repairs. You'll ensure that customers are greeted in a friendly manner, take the details of the repair, and provide them with estimates and time scales.
There's a strong customer focus at iSmash which goes alongside ensuring that your store meets its targets and keeps costs under control.
As an iSmash Manager you will build and inspire a high-performing team who deliver positive experiences for customers through all of our iSmash services and products. You will share the iSmash vision with employees and customers through leading by example and driving the iSmash brand forward.
Being a Store Manager at iSmash requires a diverse set of leadership skills. Our stores are fast-paced and very dynamic, which poses plenty of challenges. As a Store Manager you’ll know everything there is to know about creating amazing retail experiences and running a tight commercial operation. Being able to manage stock and seize a promotional opportunity is important. You’ll drive and develop your team to achieve phenomenal sales through the highest standards of customer care.
You’ll create a store which is welcoming; customers will see it as the go-to place for quality repairs and personalisations. Your team will see it as a place where they can learn and develop fast, with the knowledge that their talents are really valued. There’s a strong customer focus at iSmash which goes alongside ensuring that your store meets its targets and keeps costs under control.
As an iSmash Technician you will work alongside the front of house team to process and provide a service from the repair department of an iSmash store. You will be required to process repair operations by completing repairs as directed by the Store Head Technician and corresponding with both sales staff and customers in order to deliver the repair service as iSmash envisions.
You will have 2+ years’ experience in repairing smartphones and tablets at level 2 (level 3 is desirable). 2+ years repairing computers is also highly desirable.
You will ensure that the efficiency and quality of each repair processed is to an extremely high standard, creating a culture of exceptional customer service and high quality repair.
iSmash is a high tech high fashion brand specialising in the repair and personalisation of smartphones, tablets and computers. With private equity investment now secured, the London market is the initial focus for 2016 with nationwide expansion, growing to 50+ stores, planned for 2017 and 2018. iSmash’s unique selling point is a professional, fast and trusted repair service. With unrivalled turnaround times for repair and a recognised brand, iSmash is increasingly becoming the chosen go-to brand for smartphone, table and computer repair in London.
As theAccount Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of the company’s business to business strategy. Your role will be to qualify and grow the portfolio of corporate customers and nurture key client relationships. You will work closely with the Marketing team as well as the stores, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and optimising opportunities to increase sales.
This role will also require you to guide iSmash through the handset manufactures accreditation process with the objective of iSmash becoming an official authorised repair centre.
- Account management of all business accounts and new business target accounts.
- Meeting with key decision makers, developing the relationships at various levels within a given account and closing sales to meet the revenue goals.
·Developing the company’s business to business sales strategy
·Managing the day-to-day co-ordination of on account business or insurance repairs including reporting.
·Managing the authorised repair centre accreditation process for handset manufacturers including Sony, Samsung, HTC, Huawei.
- Acting as primary contact with accounts by:
- acting as liaison for all communications to and from the account
- determining the sales strategy and follow-up
- maximising sales while ensuring the highest levels of service end to end
- negotiating and implementing approved contracts
- Developing new and adopting approved sales strategies and plans specific to the tech repair industry that will ensure accomplishment of the sales revenue goals.
- Brand Development
·Maintaining an appropriate level of product knowledge
·Maintaining an understanding of repairs
·Manage contract and price negotiation
·Study the activity on the accounts and pro-actively engage with key business contacts on a regular basis to eliminate dissatisfaction and increase sales
·Maintain accurate records on the sales database to ensure all data recorded is a correct reflection of our performance.
Key Skills, knowledge and experience
- 5 years proven Account Management experience gained within the phones/technology business
- Experience of B2B/Corporate sales
- A successful track record of selling phones, or technical products or services would be ideal
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Able to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Extremely driven
- Experience creating and executing customer value propositions
- Have an excellent telephone manner and presentation skills face to face
- Have the right personal agility to engage with business owners, managing directors and senior staff members along with all other employees
- Able to understand the customer’s needs and spot opportunities to upsell and x-sell