By : Monique Bailey /
iSmash specialises in the express repair of smartphones, tablets and computers. iSmash vision is simple – to be the trailblazer in the international tech repair market by providing our customers with the fastest, most convenient and professional tech repair service by empowering our specialists to redefine and deliver best-in-class customer service and repair standards. Launched in London in 2013, iSmash has since grown to thirty locations in six major cities across the UK and has plans to grow to seventy stores nationwide by 2020. iSmash are looking for talented and ambitions professionals to join our energetic team to help us realise this vision and growth plans.
As an iSmash Technician you will work alongside the front of house team to process and provide a service from the repair department of an iSmash store. You will be required to process repair operations by completing repairs as directed by the Store Head Technician and corresponding with both sales staff and customers in order to deliver the repair service as iSmash envisions.
- To consistently ensure that the efficiency and quality of each repair processed is to an extremely high standard.
- Create a culture of exceptional customer service through an efficient and high quality repair service at all times.
- Organise and communicate with the front of house team on orders to ensure that customers are kept updated on their order to ensure that they receive excellent customer service.
- Ensure that all procedures and repairs comply with Health & Safety at all times through all procedures and ensure that the store is a safe working environment at all times.
- Follow directions from the Store head technician as they lead the technical team throughout trading.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience repairing smartphones and tablets (iPhones, Samsung’s, iPad, MacBook’s). (Level 2)
- Ideally 2+ years repairing computers.
- Level 3 repair experience is desired.
- Energetic and proactive with an excellent customer focus
- Positive, can-do and friendly persona
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurized environment
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- 15% monthly bonus
- Discounts on repairs and store purchases
- Monthly team nights out
- Opportunities for progression