By : Monique Bailey /
iSmash specialises in the express repair of smartphones, tablets and computers. iSmash vision is simple – to be the trailblazer in the international tech repair market by providing our customers with the fastest, most convenient and professional tech repair service by empowering our specialists to redefine and deliver best-in-class customer service and repair standards. Launched in London in 2013, iSmash has since grown to thirty locations in six major cities across the UK and has plans to grow to seventy stores nationwide by 2020. iSmash are looking for talented and ambitions professionals to join our energetic team to help us realise this vision and growth plans.
iSmash is looking for ambitions and energetic Specialists to join the rapidly expanding team and be part of our exciting growth story. Our people and our customers are vital to everything that we do. iSmash has a policy of promoting from within and with the majority of our current store managers and head technicians already competing this journey, we are now looking for more talented Specialist to follow suit.
Being a Specialist at iSmash requires a diverse set of skills. Our stores are fast-paced and very dynamic which poses plenty of challenges. Your role as Specialist will be critical to ensure efficiency in the scheduling of repairs. You’ll ensure that customers are greeted in a friendly manner and take the details of the repair and provide estimates and time scales for them.
There’s a strong customer focus at iSmash which goes alongside ensure that your store meets its targets and keeps costs under control.
- Serving customers in a professional way
- Booking in repairs
- Representing the brand
- Translate customer requests into what they want
- To maximise store profitability by promoting sales within the store
- Working as part of a team
- Engage customers in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs
- Representing the brand – translating customer requests into what they want
Specialist Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous sales assistant experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Strong IT skills
- Planning, scheduling and purchasing experience is desirable
- Positive, can-do and friendly persona
- Knowledge of the telecoms sector and an interest in communications technology
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- Eyecare vouchers
- Discounts on repairs and store purchases
- Opportunities for progression