Level 3 Technician
By : Monique Bailey /
iSmash specialises in the express repair of smartphones, tablets and computers. iSmash vision is simple – to be the trailblazer in the international tech repair market by providing our customers with the fastest, most convenient and professional tech repair service by empowering our specialists to redefine and deliver best-in-class customer service and repair standards. Launched in London in 2013, iSmash has since grown to thirty locations in six major cities across the UK and has plans to grow to seventy stores nationwide by 2020. iSmash are looking for talented and ambitions professionals to join our energetic team to help us realise this vision and growth plans. iSmash is looking for a Level 3 Mobile Phone Technician who has board work experience to work in their Central Workshop.
Level 3 Mobile Phone Technician key responsibilities
- Diagnose faults, water/liquid damage
- To consistently ensure that the efficiency and quality of each repair processed is to an extremely high standard
- Carry out various level 3 repairs.
- Reach daily expected output targets.
- Ensure that all procedures and repairs comply with Health & Safety at all times through all procedures and ensure that the store is a safe working environment at all times.
Level 3 Mobile Phone Technician Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Diagnose issues on logic boards.
- Good soldering skills BGA/SMD.
- Able to read schematics/diagrams.
- Integrated Circuit Repair
- Component level repairs
- Minor Water Ingress repair
- Fault finding
- Supervisory Experience
Level 3 Mobile Phone Technician Benefits
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- 10% monthly bonus
- Discounts on repairs and store purchases
- Monthly team nights out
- Opportunities for progression